Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Fight the Fluffy

I'm now a contributing blogger on Fight the Fluffy, a blog dedicated to supporting each other in not putting on 20 pounds and getting "fluffy" over the holidays. Check out my latest posts here and here.

Fight the Fluffy is the brainchild of Sue from Navel Gazing at Its Finest, which really is the funniest blog I've ever read. Two times now I've been on the phone with my brother Mark and heard Kelly in the background positively snorting with glee as she read it. So read Navel Gazing, but don't stop reading me! And take a few tips from Sue on the etiquette of commenting on posts you read so I don't feel I'm sending them out into a cybervoid!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Ang. Good stuff. How did you get in on that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize what an influence I was!

    ReplyDelete