Thursday, November 29, 2007

Grand Prize Winner!

Congratulations, RedRedRose! You're the lucky winner of this month's WonderTime magazine for your comment in the Tween Flicks post. Send me an email at angela at dot com and give me your info.

Thanks to everyone for the great movie ideas. The kids and I now need to spend some quality time with our Blockbuster queque.

** Turns out RedRedRose is Cousin Becky! Who lives in Australia! So the mag will be sent to Cousin Jenny who lives where the postage will be much more reasonable, and Becky will pick it up when she visits next month.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm honored. I think that was the first time I left a comment on a blog other than my sister's and here I am a winner! I should comment more often. Thanks, Angela! (I sent you an email.)

    ReplyDelete