Thursday, June 12, 2008

Notes from the Underworld

Mysterious--and possibly menacing--messages from the underworld encroaching upon my dreams of order and serenity.


1. Omen of warfare

Someone inked this little warrior along the side of my bedsheet.

2. Have I got a deal for you

"Do you want to buy this bookmark? It comes with glitter and a pencil. It costs a thousand bucks."

-Levi

3. A secret treasure

Inside the babyproof doorknob on the inside of Jesse's bedroom door someone has cached a little green bug.



4. An important question, wherein Roscoe's intellectual abilities are showcased

"Haley, do you think there's ANY more monkeys? Anywhere?"
-Roscoe

5. Post bathtime frolics

Haley likes to bathe in the hallway bathroom; Levi likes to shower in my bathroom. Jesse likes to streak, wet and naked, from one to the other. Oh, the joys of nakedness.


video

1 comment:

  1. I think that little warrior pictoral on your bed means someone has declared war. And the bug in the door knob was a booby-trap. Jesse is jumping on your bed while wet so you'll catch a cold. They're out to get you!

    Just kidding. Just cute kids things, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete