Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In case you were wondering

This afternoon I'm taking 5 kids for dental checkups. We actually love going to the dentist's office because it's chock-full of video screens and Play Stations and a huge treehouse and all sorts of magical things. So who cares about that nice man who comes along and sticks things in your mouth?

Tonight is Cub Scout pack meeting, where Logan is earning some Webelos badges. And it's Boy Scout Court of Honor where Roscoe is earning several merit badges and his Star. Sadly, Mark and I will both be at a foster care training meeting because all year long every time we've planned on going to a meeting there were too many other events so we didn't go and now we have to go or we're fired!

I have a super huge, super comfy new corduroy sectional sofa. Everyone in the family can sit on it. We no longer must fight for our spots during scripture study. But I'm sure some of us will still find reasons to fight anyway.

I finally finished Nicholas Nickelby! And you'll never guess, but the bad characters were punished and got their just desserts and all the good characters ended up marrying each other!

6 comments:

  1. You're a brave woman, Ang. 5 dentists appointments? I guess that's a brave dentist too. Congrats to Logan and Roscoe. And congrats on a happy couch purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to the dentist too, in five minutes. But you've got me beat by one. Here's hoping to a clean bill of dental health for all 9 of these children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't they just perfected the dental experience? Thank heavens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new purchase. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NO nintendos can make up for the dentist--I must live in the wrong town :-) I'm gunna check in with you on that couch in six months, if it's still a keeper I might start looking around. My couches are running on fumes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want pics and a review on this couch!

    ReplyDelete