Monday, November 10, 2008

Gratitude Tree

"ME" ~Logan

"YOU" ~Angela

"Indoor plumbing"

"Jesse is safe and healthy."

"the finding of the Book of Mormon"
"yoga"

"JRR Tolkein and CS Lewis"

"I am grateful for Family Home Evening treats"

"Being lucky enough to be born in a Mormon family and being saved the trouble of converting to Mormonism" ~Roscoe
"dumb blonde jokes" ~also Roscoe

"TV"

"making cookies on Sundays"

"I am grateful for the Sabbath day"

"Jack Black, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, and Steve Carrell"

"Haley"

"Target"

"I am thankful for food"
"cousins"

"our warm house"

"Levi"

"obese turkeys"

"Obama" ~Jesse

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I can't wait till my kids learn how to be thankful for things.
    I just need to keep waiting right? It will happen sooner or later right?
    Right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! I totally have plans for the same thing. Now it's gonna seem like I copied you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun FHE idea. Sammy and I want to make a gratitude tree next Monday now that we have seen your tree. Thanks for sharing. We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen anyone do this before. We must be on the same vibe. I did a gratitude wreath. We all wrote things were grateful for on paper leaves and put them into a wicker wreath on the front door. I was so excited to make it a tradition. Your tree is more practical because it doesn't require florist wire and florist tape wrapping.

    ReplyDelete