Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Last New Year's Eve, I refused to stay up late because I knew the next day I'd stand alone to face five kids. This year, our party (mostly thanks to the yellow talents of Uncle Troy) looked like this:


And today, Mark and I took care of some chores, did some errands, played some games, took some naps. And we weren't in a mad rush. I needed to deliver new lesson materials to all the Primary teachers, and Mark drove while I navigated and checked my lists. It's like we were partners.
2008 was way too much work for us. Here's to 2009!

3 comments:

  1. Cheers! We loved 2008 at your place so we look forward to an even more fun 2009 too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Happy New Partnershiped Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troy is a yellow isn't he. Sounds like you guys have had a great holiday season. I'm sure 2009 will be great!

    ReplyDelete