Thursday, February 26, 2009

My New Goal

My brother Mark just sent me this picture from last summer. I had never seen it before. I love it. This picture is my new goal in life. Don't I look relaxed and happy? (I'm at my Mom's house--I'm sure that's part of it.) I'm in my jammies, and so are half the kids--I guess we all just rolled out of bed. I'm giving little snuggles to half of them. And I don't look at all like, "Stop talking to me and get your chores done and why are you making that mess?"

7 comments:

  1. That is a great picture. You are the calm in the middle of the storm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent goal. I've let my goal to sit down on the floor and be whatever the kids want me to be (book-reader, tickler, kitty cat, etc.) slip in the last little bit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could take a lesson from that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent the morning playing Hungry Hippos, coloring, Play-Dohing, walking aimlessly outside, pushing on swings, etc. The boys should be very happy and tired. Thanks for helping me remember my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I think one of those kids is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very happy photo, and the reason we like our "great room" house. Now if we could just locate it in the family compound so we could have moments like this often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think that is how you look all the time so you pull of the faking people out part if it isn't actually true. That means something, right?

    ReplyDelete