Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Roundup

Mark and I are painting the kitchen this weekend. When we moved into this house, the kitchen/playroom area was painted 4 different colors. Now it'll all be one. Phew!

Haley is going to a birthday princess party and my is she excited.

I'm having a midlife crisis induced by Facebook.

I'm going to potty train Jesse on Monday. We bought Skittles and root beer (when Mark saw it, he said, "Oh, there's the pee.").

Logan and I are growing rock candy crystals for his science project.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun painting. I'm dying to do our family room/kitchen area.

    I've been telling Asher and Isaiah all about how the garbage truck is going to take their pacifiers on Monday. Asher cried the first time I told him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the results. This time when I ask "did you paint?" the answer will actually be yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook induced mid-life crisis?! How sad! Don't worry Ang, you're hip and tech savvy! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete