Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Roundup

Hi, I'm back. Seriously, there was no time to blog this week. Too many resumes to write. Too many kids home from school. Way too many places for people to be. Orchestrating a logistically tangled Primary activity involving 25 kids rotating from classroom to classroom in simulation of the entire Plan of Salvation. I don't think we've finished a hat all week. But man oh man do I have some kee-oot pictures of Jesse's birthday trip to "Cowboy Camp." Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait! (And I want to hear all about this Primary Activity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take comfort in knowing you are too busy to blog sometimes. :0)

    I'm coming to your neighborhood the last week of August, just me and the kids. Hoping you might want to get together one day.

    ReplyDelete