Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Not Dead Yet...

...I've just been partying. Our Fourth of July weekend included a visit from my parents and Mark and Kelly and we maximized every moment.

  • Lunch at Golden Corral as requested by Roscoe for his upcoming birthday. Buffet + Kids = Heaven.

  • Screening of Night at the Museum: Battle at the Smithsonian as part of our preparation for our BIG TRIP to Washington, DC.

  • Carnival rides, big scary ones for the big kids and a little pony ride for Jesse.

  • Fourth of July parade, which the three boys got to be in.

  • Picnic in a cool mountain meadow and a close encounter with a moose.

  • Firecrackers at home.

  • Fireworks at the park.

  • A trip to Fillmore, Utah, my Dad's home town for family hanging and a wedding.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot Mark and Kelly were going to be there too. Way to rub it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which family member did you hang?
    :)

    ReplyDelete