Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Because a tree that falls in a forest where no one hears it may make a sound but doesn't feel very proud of itself

Several days into my campaign to reorganize all drawers, cupboards, and closets in the house, Mark said thoughtfully, "It's like you're on this campaign to reorganize everything in the house." Thank you for noticing, dear.

Awards for Most Improved (thus far) go to the pantry and the linen closet.



I've also done several batches of salsa and tomatoes.



So now that my work is done, may I please be dismissed? (Packing for nyc trip tomorrow!)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you may be dismissed! And with high marks!

    The linen closet especially looks so crisp and neat. Nice!

    Can't wait to hear about your trip. I'll be living vicariously through you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the salsa and tomatoes! Have fun on your trip to NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done. Everything looks great and the salsa and tomato sauce looks especially tasty :) Look forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, again, are an inspiration to us all. I have a "to conquer" list much like the one you have, but it seems I have not been as successful..oh well...

    ReplyDelete