Friday, September 18, 2009

Five-way Roundup

Roscoe is going to a party tonight. Til eleven. Which means Mark and I have no babysitter. The nerve!

Logan signed up for Black Belt Club at karate. Which means more money (which he pays half of), an extra class a week, weapons training, and a three-year commitment. But it also means Logan is pulled more firmly into a social environment where people say things like, "Yes, ma'am!" and "Respect and discipline!"

Levi started a new season of soccer this week. This is what he did in the first game: He played goalie for the first half and didn't allow any goals. Then in the second half he made the game's only goal. So basically he won the entire game. It was so awesome! Seriously, this boy is a stud. On the way home, he said, "My coach told me I was totally the best player he's ever seen." And I said, "He really said that?" And Levi said, "No, but that's what he meant." And I couldn't really argue.

Haley loves kindergarten and ries her bike to school in the morning with the big kids. She's really just a doll all the time.

Jesse hasn't been quite such a demon for the last few days. Also he hasn't peed on the floor much. Actually, I never see him pee at all. I'm suspecting some sort of foul play involving the sandbox. We're in a sort of don't-ask/don't-tell standoff.

7 comments:

  1. Good stuff. I like the way Levi visualizes the win - even in what his coach is saying. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're keeping plenty busy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. Don't ask, don't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang, I think it's time to start asking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Levi's confidence!!

    And I am with you on the don't ask/don't tell policy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At some point something will start to smell, but until then...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like they're all pretty happy kids! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete