Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sandwich Stuff

Jesse announces one morning, "My Dad calls me sparkly orange sandwich stuff."

Any guesses what he's referring to? Here's a clue:
Honey. Sometimes Dad calls him "honey."

Only now, we just call him "sandwich stuff."

Here's some more pb&j themed entertainment. Jesse devised this cute little way to explain how he would like his sandwich served. I let him explain it to me for quite a while before I taught him the handy term "open-face."
{Translation tip: As Jesse pushes the stool to the pantry he says, "I'm strong, Mom...I'm buff...I'm tough."}

3 comments:

  1. Good enough to eat. I love how he's too busy moving the chair and taking care of things himself to stop and talk to you. My kids are the same. Adorable and exasperating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That is just so dang adorable!

    And Asher does that same thing with his fingers where he's pointing at this and then that like he's trying to decide like a grownup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love love LOVE* it! What a cute little boy! I especially love the finger point trying to decide.

    *Note the use of capital letters to emphasize as an alternative to some lame emoticon.

    ReplyDelete