Thursday, March 4, 2010

What we've all been waiting for



Okay, blogger refuses to cooperate. This is supposed to be a picture of daffodils shooting forth. I think I'm going to survive the winter!

So this afternoon we're off for a fantastic weekend in Zion's with two other families. In the meantime, my Lent observance is going well. People's good reputations are safe with me, as I just let any opportunity to bad-mouth float on by. For the rest of the month, I'm trying to expand my embargo to include just general negativity. And on my goal to finish the Book of Mormon by Jesse's birthday--I'm behind, but that's okay. I'm kind of looking forward to the blitz I'm going to have to do soon.

See you Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Spring to you.. It could be the photo, but those seriously look like tulip shoots to me, but same difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Liz -- tulips.

    ReplyDelete