Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our New Path, a Teaser

Okay, here's why I'm not blogging: I can't yet tell you about what's really going on in my life. Something big. Something that in some ways is a major change of direction for our family.

But in other ways, it's a continuation of what we've always done--to follow what we feel are God's promptings. Though they make take us down paths that appear thorny, windy, or rocky, those paths have also always been rewarding and enriching. We have always felt very blessed to be able to feel God's guidance at all our major junctures, and we have always felt blessed and supported as we try to follow that guidance.
So here we are, at another surprising bend in the road. I just need to take care of a couple more things, and then I'll tell you all about it.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with whatever it is. I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wish that I was going to be original with my comment. However, Jen said exactly what I was going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angela, all our best wishes are with you.

    I hope to see you soon. Will email with details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this better not involve a move. We must always confer on that issue because if you move, we move:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, cool! I love surprises!

    ReplyDelete