Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tired

I realize this is the boringest headline in the history of the universe:

Pregnant Mother of Five Reports Feeling Tired

But still.

I literally feel like I'm on drugs. Like someone slips an Ambien into my morning OJ. My head is full of cotton and my limbs are heavy. My brain is fuzzy and I'm seriously worried that my driving is impaired. The word soporific keeps rolling around in my head. Somehow it sounds how I feel.

No, my iron isn't low. I'm getting full nights of sleep and afternoon naps (you know, while Jesse climbs on my head and raids the kitchen). In general, I'm feeling good and living it up in this second trimester sweet spot. I'm just sayin: I'm tired.

3 comments:

  1. Your body may be trying to tell you something. Sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the word soporific!

    I totally know how you feel. I keep laying down for a nap (because I've been told to) and thinking, "Im never going to be able to fall asleep. I just woke up!" But sure enough, I'm sound asleep in seconds.

    It kinda sucks. I'm with ya.

    ReplyDelete