Monday, September 20, 2010

Today

Based on ongoing phone calls from a certain high schooler, we've abandoned tonight's Plan A for Plan B, then launched Plan C, only to revert to Plan B. I'm dizzy.
Kids these days have online gradebooks. So their mothers can make them redo every single missing school assignment. They love it.

I'm too fat for regular clothes. But not big enough for my maternity clothes. Also, my maternity clothes are looking pretty dated. It's clear I need a whole new wardrobe. Also a pedicure.
My husband is really enjoying listening to me constantly fret over my wardrobe/fatness issues. "This has happened to you before," he reasons. "Yes, but you'd be freaking out, too, if if were happening to you," I counter. Then I call my sister Nancy.

So every item from my closet has been removed and sorted. Farewell, normal-human-sized jeans. I hope to see you again. Perhaps in winter 2011.
Poll-takers predict a girl over a boy three-to-one. Conversely, three out of four blog commenters predict a boy. Mysterious.

5 comments:

  1. You much admit the kid rocks a pair of TWs

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm too fat for regular clothes. But not big enough for my maternity clothes. Also, my maternity clothes are looking pretty dated. It's clear I need a whole new wardrobe. Also a pedicure. " This line was stolen from my very thoughts today. I am wearing adjustable overalls and no toenail polish this very moment. :P Good luck. I am with you in spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. I can't wait for my boys to spend some quality time with Jesse this December. Maybe they're actually old enough to play WITH each other now instead of just bothering each other stealing toys and pacifiers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am feeling the exact same way! I just want to wear sweatpants to work everyday! LOL! Anyways I got some cute pants from Motherhood in South Towne mall that I can wear now and later they are the best! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could join you for that pedicure!

    Say, isn't today wednesday?

    ReplyDelete