Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Cradle

Today was a very pregnant day. Betsy seemed to ride low and heavy, and it felt like I drifted through doing nothing at all. But now as I look back, I took a meal to a friend with a new baby, finished a resume, and went grocery shopping. And you know, the whole carpool, homework supervision, dinner, basketball, Scouts thing. 

Also, I did this.


I made this pretty new slipcover for the baby cradle to replace the one I made for Roscoe probably 16 years ago now.

My bedroom is my business office, sewing room, and library. And now this corner is the newborn nursing and snuggling station.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, Ang - it sounds like your "very pregnant" days are better than some of my normal days. Your little nursery corner is adorable. I love the new fabric. Now you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to make the rest of us feel lazy! I really like your choice of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant pattern but it's still a very girl-iesh look of the cradle! And right next to a sofa. Perfection, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute!!!! You sound ready for your little one to join the world :)

    ReplyDelete