Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blessing

Betsy was blessed in church on Sunday. She was radiant in her pearls and beautiful dress. Baby blessings are always such a sweet day for me. I feel such gratitude and relief when a baby is born safely. And it's so beautiful to listen to Mark welcome them into the church and into our family.

My handsome daddy came to help bless Betsy.

When Mark and I were newlyweds, I remember looking around and thinking, "This is it? Where is everybody?" We've been waiting all these years for our family to arrive, and now we think they all have. Each of our children has arrived in the time and manner that Heavenly Father has wanted. Including Betsy.

I'm grateful to my body for making these healthy babies. I'm grateful to Mark for being my partner and support in building this family. I'm grateful to each of the kids for who they are. I'm grateful for Betsy and the person she will unfold to be. I think she and I will be great friends.

4 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures. Each one of them is totally frame-able. What a happy thought to have your entire family around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the last picture. What an angelic little screamer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHe is darling. I love that picture of all your kids. Its the sweetest thing ever. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete