Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fill-in-the-Blank Family Valentines

Last night I wanted to help the kids make Valentines for each other. I'm pretty sure they love each other, but getting them to admit it is a whole other story. So I came up with these fill-in-the-blanks Valentines cards to make sure everyone had a few  nice things to say about their siblings.

 My favorite part is the choose-all-that-apply list of adjectives.


 I had each person choose straws to choose two family members to make cards for. Then we all sat down with cookies and crayons to get creative.


Wanna have your own family Valentine party? Download the template here.

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, Ang! I wish I had those last night for my family. Maybe we'll do it on Valentines day after dinner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable, Ang! I wish I had those last night for my family. Maybe we'll do it on Valentines day after dinner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete