Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer 2013 Recap

This summer was a doozy. Water heater, car, fridge all on the fritz. Major tantrums and mood swings from Jesse's medication.Other drama. Oh, I don't even want to talk about it. But after all the drama, the summer ended on a high note.

First, we had an Ashurst family reunion. One of my all-time favorite things to do. Here's me with my parents and siblings. Color coordinated! (Where's my favorite red-headed sister? Home recouping from having a gorgeous baby. But she showed up the next day!)


The day after the reunion, we took Roscoe to the temple. That was an all-time high for me. My goal is for all my children to be in the temple, then for all of them to complete the eternal progression the temple foreshadows. This felt like a big happy checkmark on my bucket list. Just happy, happy, happy.



Okay, so consider this blog officially caught up. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your handsome, grown-up missionary! And may your summer of broken stuff and other difficulties be a distant memory.

    ReplyDelete